The Loop Lock is a high tensile, self-coiling cable. It comes in two sizes 15mm diameter with a mini shackle (OF221) and 10mm diameter with a padlock (OF222).
The Oxford Loop Lock 15 & 10 has a key replacement service. When you buy your Loop Lock 15 or 10, simply note down the number which comes attached to the keys on a metal tag. Keep this in a safe place, then in the event that you are unfortunate enough to lose all your keys, it will be possible to get a new key made up for you.
• High tensile steel, self-coiling cable
• Vinyl coated to protect your paintwork
• Available in two sizes
• Cable provides sufficient length to lock up to something substantial
• OF221 - Hardened steel padlock which doubles as a disc lock
• OF222 - 40mm laminated padlock
• 2 keys provided and a replacement service