Indian Motorcycle Classic Lace-Up Riding Boot
Leather Short Riding Boot
This 8-inch classic lace up boot with waxy shoe lace is developed to provide a stable fit and protection, it has a Vibram® sole to provide grip and abrasion resistance and features a toe cap and heel cup for protection. The premium cow leather, antique silver eyelets and all black stitching make these boots a favorite for riding and being seen around town.
- Material : Upper: 50% Leather, 50% Textile Lining: 100% Textile Outsole: Other Materials
- Interior : Lining: 100% Textile.
- Shell : Upper: 50% Leather, 50% Textile Outsole: Other Materials
- Convenience Features : 1.4-1.5 mm thick durable cow leather. Gusset tongue and zipper to prevent sand or water from getting into the boots. Antibacterial microfiber insock and mesh lining. Ankle protector. Reinforced toe cap and heel cup. Gear shift pad. Comes with two pairs of waxy shoe lace in brown and ecru colors CE certified. Directive 89/686/EEC 2
- Care And Cleaning : Light Cleaning Use warm water and a soft bristle brush to remove stuck-on dirt. Then use a clean, dry cloth to wipe away any remaining excess dirt. Deep Cleaning For heavily soiled areas, use a clean cloth or brush to apply Leather Cleaner. Wipe the cleaner away with a damp cloth and allow the leather to dry. CONDITION Apply Leather Conditioner with a clean, soft cloth. Use product sparingly as it will darken the leather. Shine the boot by brushing with a soft horse-hair brush. PROTECT Add extra protection to preserve your footwear. Leather Protector provides an invisible shield from water, dirt, oil and mud.