Indian Motorcycle Black Engineer Boots
Mens Leather Engineer Riding Boot
This 7.5-inch boot is an iconic short Engineer style with burnish suede back panel. It features an internal YKK® zipper for easy pull-on, a Vibram® sole to provide grip and abrasion resistance and an elastic gusset to adjust the fitting. The premium cow leather, original Indian Motorcycle® buckles, embossed logo and all black stitching will have you riding in style. These boots feature Goodyear® welt construction.
- Material : Upper: 100% Leather Lining: 100% Textile. Outersole: Other materials.
- Interior : Lining: 100% Textile.
- Shell : Upper: 100% Leather Outersole: Other materials.
- Convenience Features : 1.4-1.5 mm thick durable cow leather. Strap and elastic gusset to adjust the fitting. Antibacterial microfiber insock and mesh lining. Ankle protector. Reinforced toe cap and heel cup. Goodyear® welt construction, repairable outsole construction. Gusset zipper to prevent sand or water from getting into the boots CE certified. Directive 89/686/EEC
- Care And Cleaning : Light Cleaning Use warm water and a soft bristle brush to remove stuck-on dirt. Then use a clean, dry cloth to wipe away any remaining excess dirt. Deep Cleaning For heavily soiled areas, use a clean cloth or brush to apply Leather Cleaner. Wipe the cleaner away with a damp cloth and allow the leather to dry. CONDITION Apply Leather Conditioner with a clean, soft cloth. Use product sparingly as it will darken the leather. Shine the boot by brushing with a soft horse-hair brush. PROTECT Add extra protection to preserve your footwear. Leather Protector provides an invisible shield from water, dirt, oil and mud.