ACF50 Anti-Corrosion Formula 32oz Bottle with Spray Bottle
ACF-50 (Anti-Corrosion Formula) was originally designed to protect aircraft from existing and new corrosion and is now available to motorcyclists. Aviation products have to meet rigorously high standards and ACF-50 not only meets these but has been awarded Aviation approvals - MIL-SPEC 81309 types II and III which means it is 'approved for ferrous and non-ferrous metals, electrical systems and electronic components'. The US Navy carried out tests using ACF-50 on the jets on their Aircraft Carriers. They found that ACF-50 so significantly reduced the corrosion they had previously experienced they now use ACF-50 all the time!
ACF-50 is a light carrier with a proprietary package of additives that transform it into an astonishing creeping- fluid AND an outstanding de-watering fluid too. These properties mean that just the smallest amount will get into every crevice, every blemish of corrosion, and utterly remove the water. No water means no corrosion, period. And that’s just the start of it. ACF-50 stays in place for as long as a year, actively spreading, sacrificing itself to keep corrosion at bay.
FACTS ABOUT ACF- 50
- MIL SPEC 81309 TYPE II AND III APPROVALS which means ACF-50 is approved for ferrous and nonferrous metals, electrical systems and electronic components.
- CHEMICALLY NEUTRALISES corrosive environmental effects, particularly crud, dirt and road salt.
- EASILY APPLIED non-drying, ultra-thin, clear film.
- CONTAINS NO WATER,SILICON,TEFLON OR WAX no sticky build up, no risk of existing corrosion being sealed in and no risk of water remaining where it will cause corrosion and damage, even on electrics.
- ‘ACTIVE’ which means that it ‘creeps’ and ‘keeps on working’.
- DOESN’T NEED REAPPLYING AFTER EVERY WASH! Under tanks/seat areas, on electrics etc. ACF-50 will last up to 12 months. On more exposed areas retreat as necessary.
- ECONOMICAL - 95% Product - little goes a long way - lasts ages.
- SAFE TO USE ANYWHERE ON THE BIKE (but go easy on the callipers due to the obvious need to avoid the brake discs & pads!) Can be sprayed directly into electrical joints and components where it will prevent corrosion induced failures and high resistance joints.
- SERIOUSLY ENHANCES the look of the bike and brings black trim up a treat.
- LIGHT LUBRICANT & PENETRANT.
- All Year Round SERVICE SPRAY.
- AS CLOSE TO ZERO CORROSION AS NATURE WILL ALLOW!